Keep little hands warm, and extend your time on the trail. Our children’s pogies are designed for use with all Shotgun seat and handlebar products, and are made for winter rides, cold mornings – or even snow!
ABOUT THE KIDS RIDE SHOTGUN POGIES:
- Designed for kids 2-5 years (one size fits all)
- For use with all Shotgun seat and handlebar products
- 3M Thinsulate insulation temperature rated to -30°C
- Waterproofing (10,000mm) and breathability (5000gm)
- Attaches to the Shotgun kids handlebar accessory, or directly to your bikes handlebars
- Not suitable for use in conjunction with brake or gear levers
- Wide cuffs allow gloves and puffy jacket sleeves to sit inside
- Pogies are rigid and stay open to allow easy access for little hands
- Outer: 100% Ripstop Polyester
- Insulation: 100% 3M Thinsulate
- Inner Liner: 100% Polyester Fleece
- Waterproofing: 10,000mm (critically seam sealed)
- Breathability: 5,000gm
- Care instructions: Hand wash / hang dry
- Items are shipped from our Netherlands warehouse
- Our current processing times are 8-10 working days
- Your order will be delivered within 7-10 working days once dispatched
- We offer free shipping on all orders above €35
- Otherwise shipping is €11 per order
Shipping covers all tax, duty and customs charges for countries within the EU. Learn more about shipping and returns.
Fitting the pogies
Our pogies can be used with the shotgun handlebar attachment, or they can attach directly to your bikes handlebars.
To attach, wrap the bottom flap of the pogies underneath the bar, and then secure the top flap over the top of the bar using the velcro. Simple!
The pogies are not suitable for use in conjunction with brakes or gear levers.
Why choose Kids Ride Shotgun?
We’re on a mission to raise the next generation of mountain bikers!
From book to bike
We see our business as a vehicle for raising the next generation of mountain bikers, and re-invest all profits into product development. When you buy our products, you’re not only buying special time with your little one, you’re also buying into the future of the sport we all love.